Thursday, September 20, 2012

Heart on Fire by Jonathan Clay (LSS)

Jonathan Clay - Heart on Fire

Ever since I've watched the film LOL starring Miley Cyrus and Douglas Booth as Lola and Kyle, respectively, last week, I have to admit that I keep on singing the lyrics "But I won't let you go Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time..." which came from one of the songs in the film, HEART ON FIRE by JONATHAN CLAY.


I fell in love with the song ever since Douglas Booth sang it in the film and I honestly thought that he's the one who was actually singing. But, after reading through some blogs and my little friend site WIKI, I read that it was a song by this Jonathan Clay ( I haven't heard of him until then), and I'm not sure who was the one singing in the film but I think it was really Jonathan but on the other hand, Douglas performed it really well in the film just like how Zac Efron performed in HSM with Drew Seeley's voice. UGH! It is so frustrating. :)


But enough said, whoever sang it, the song is totally catchy, good, lovely, cute, and irresistibly awesome, in a way that you will keep it singing inside your head for days or even for weeks! I keep on singing it repeatedly for a week now. :)









It's just a perfect song for falling for someone and keeping it for yourself, then you want to tell him/her about how you feel, how you want him/her to be happy, and how you don't want to lose that person and love him/her with all of your heart.

Here are the lyrics of the songs:


I'm falling in
I'm falling down
I wanna begin but I don't know how
To let you know how I'm feeling
I'm high on hope, i'm winning

And I won't let you go
Now you know
I've been crazy for you all this time
I've kept it close
Always hoping

With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire

Hand in hand
Sparkling eyes
The days are bright
And so are the nights
Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning
Once i was screwed now i'm winning

No I won't let you go
Now you know
I've been crazy for you all this time
I've kept it close
Always hoping

With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire

Let me walk through life with you
Everybody dreams of having what we do
Like a growling thunder
You pull me out from under

No I won't let you go
Now you know
I've been crazy for you all this time
I've kept it close
Always hoping

With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
With a heart on fire
A heart on fire
A heart on fire

I have a copy of the acoustic version of the song, which I think is the official version, but I was looking for the movie version, the one with the drums but I got no luck on finding it. I think it's better because the drums make it so cute and rock-ish. LOL :)

images Sources:

lyrics Source:

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls