Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dora Explorer and the Destiny Medallion: The Movie (CollegeHumor)



Dear Entertainment Diary,

So my brother and I just watched the 2 parts of the 3-part-miniseries by College Humor, "Dora The Explorer and the Destiny Medallion".

I got hooked up with this Dora videos when I saw the Dora The Explorer trailer also made by College Humor and I said to myself that I would love to see it as it is very wittingly funny.

So as I was browsing in YouTube, I saw that College Humor already uploaded the first part but I also found out that they released it on their website last week and now it has its 2nd part, and next week, the last part will be released, so Let's do this!

I am very excited to finish it now! HAHA.

Part 1:




Part 2:



Trailer that started it all (for me):




I've got to say that they all did a great job, especially Ariel Winter for portraying Dora and some environments of the cartoon and made it somehow realistically funny. SOMEHOW.

All the media on this page were from CollegeHumor.com. I don't own anything although I wish that I become a part of this in the future. HAHA!

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls